Monday, February 21, 2011

New hobby

I'm so excited to have been blessed with a new home last month. My husband and I searched for almost a year, and God blessed us with this fabulous "place to land", as my friend Laura said it best. I want to share the process of making decor decisions with you. It is one of my favorite creative outlets, and so here we go. I hope I can keep the blogging thing up. I've been reading and following many blogs, for years, and live vicariously through these great "friends". I have many passions in life, including: my family, my faith, my home, and my friends. Please come with me as I catalog many of these things!

4 comments:

PeggyL said...

Looking forward to this, Lauren! I love to decorate and am a first class copier of ideas. So bring them on! :)

Anonymous said...

LURV this blog and LURV you too!!!! Way to go friend!!!

atwellc said...

I'm excited to check in with your blog Lauren! You are so creative.......can't wait to be inspired by you! :)

Angie said...

Hi Lauren girl- excited for you and your home, and your new blogging adventure. I will be a follower! Want to see your house girlie - marcie and I want to come over for coffee!