Thursday, April 21, 2011

Haven's Housecalls: Trish's mantel

Brace yourself. Here's Trisha's mantel


Isn't this amazingly huge and different? Its just in a regulation family room, but remember, this is my Texas friend. So...like they say, everything's bigger in TX!

She's asked me for some ideas, and it sort of has a whole different personality than just your regular brick, ho-hum mantel. It feels like it needs something more massive.

Here are few pics of mantels I've done



(pardon the dark pic...camera phone!)

But, I thought I'd whip up a Houzz Ideabook, again, for you to see what others have done...just to get the ideas flowing.
 Here it is! Browse through to see different options!


Thanks for letting me help, Trish. Hope you can find something suitable for your beautiful stone mantel, down South!

No comments: