Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blog Rolls

So many of my friends, who know that I follow blogs, ask me for my fave list of blogs. You will see several of these at the bottom of my blog, but I thought I'd highlight a few. This one is one of my favorites because it was the first. She is my kind of people. She has great DIY projects, great musings on life, her kids, and faith. It was the first time I was introduced to this and the (in)courage shop. They have great Christian decor, gifts, etc.

Ok, another blog I have come to love, and visit everyday is here. As I told someone one time, I expected to just see a toothless wonder in a denim jumper, when I first heard the name. Very unassuming. Ree is one of my favorite "blog friends". She has great great recipes, tips, and advice on photography.

Lastly, I have been following Janell, here for just a few months, and would love to just sit and have coffee with her. I love her style, taste, and she's a fellow Northwesterner! I have been drooling over her son's room, and have been scheming on ways to do J's room the same way, when we get to that "point". Stay tuned!!

What are some of your faves? I love to find new blogs to follow to get new and creative ideas!

No comments: