Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fave Alert: Uppercase Living!!!

Ok, so we had our little soiree on Sunday afternoon, to welcome our friends and family, to our new home. I had my fave Uppercase Living rep, Nicole, there, too to greet people. If you haven't heard of uppercase, you're not truly living. Ha! I know, a little dramatic, but I do love it. Those "wall words" are the rage of the this century so far, and uppercase has the best. They come in all colors, fonts, and are even totally customizable.

Here's the "blurb" from Nicole:

"for those of you that still wanted to take some time to measure, check on colors or designs, you still have some time. If you were unable to make it to the party we missed you, but there is still time to get your order in. 

Just go to Nicole's website http://nicoler.uppercaseliving.net and browse the entire product line.  You can even create any custom design right on the site.  Once you have decide on your items, you can email me your order or place it directly on Nicole’s site.  Make sure you choose me as the hostess when the website prompts you.  Also, you may be able to save a bit on shipping if you get your order to me.  There is a minimum shipping charge.If anyone has catalogs that they do not need or want, I can make arrangements to get those so she has more for her next workshop. 

Thanks again for coming everyone and as soon as the designs arrive I will get them to you ASAP. Unless you placed the order online they will be mailed directly to you."
 So, as you can see, even if you weren't at the party, you can still order. Call or comment here if you have questions.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lauren,
Love, love your blog. Your pics look professional and I look forward to following your posts!
M.