Saturday, April 2, 2011

Book Club

This a completely random posting, in that it has nothing whatsoever to do with decorating, but I'm so ecstatic about my new book club. We just met, for the first time on Sunday, and between all the girls, the decor, and the food...who needed to read?! (I barely met the deadline, eventho we picked the book 2 months ago! Eeek!)



I tried to incorporate my future book selections into my decor. Nice!

We read Water For Elephants this month. I'd say 3 1/2 stars. Any one else have feedback??

Here are the girls....so great!! That's the back of my head, but that's ok....


 This month, upcoming, is Reading Lolita In Tehran....not super excited, but gotta lean into this....I started this book club because I wanted to read more than blogs....ha! Wish me luck!

No comments: