Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Little Birdy.....


...told me to buy all this stuff at Pier 1. Ha!

Actually, in the process of doing the girls' bathroom "up do", I was looking for a way for the girls to have room for their toothbrushes, toothpaste, get a drink, soap, etc. This is sort of what I improvised.

I really like using items that aren't meant to be together, together. Its what makes a house special and unique.

Here's the list of what's above:
-2 glasses w/ chalk square
-1 on sale bird soap dispenser
-1 glass appetizer plate
-white paint
-lotion, just because it smelled nice
Total: $15


Avery uses the left side, and Peyton uses the right. However, I knew chalk would last until....tonite. But, I wanted to make it look like chalk, so enter white paint. I used a stiff brush to paint their intial on each chalk square. Placed it all on the little glass plate, and there ya have it. Super easy, but somewhat outside the box.

What's your outta the box, today??

No comments: