Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Art from 1993 gets a face lift


Don't we all have something like this? Starry-eyed 17 year old girl draws pencil drawing of handsome man swooping in grabbing his one and only love, up from the piano bench, to plant the kiss of her lifetime, right on her lips....oh wait, maybe that was just me....

At any rate, this is a drawing I did as a Senior in high school that my mom nicely had framed, back in 1999, that she sent to me when they shipped us the piano. (long story) However, the frame and matte had gotten just a tad dated. So...I swoop in, and change it all out...


Dismantling a professionally assembled frame is no easy task...


But, I did it!


Insert pencil drawing into "on sale" Aaron Bros. frame, and voila!


New and updated art! Now, where's my man to swoop in and plant one on the ol' kisser?!!? He's at work today, getting an emissions test at lunch, and helping me put the kids to bed tonite. I love ya babe!

No comments: