Friday, April 15, 2011

Bookcase Blahs Averted

Some of you might remember my bookcase hot mess from a few weeks ago. They were just a temporary storage unit for some of my kitchen/dining whatnots. Here's a refresher:


Really...not good.

So, in the spirit of all things Spring and Easter, I decided to get the rear in gear, and do them up right. They're in the dining room, for goodness sake!



I used plate stands to highlight some plates, and store the rest of the dish set below. I should be able to take away the spring/Easter stuff later, and it will still work fine.



I hung that little artichoke plate with just a little Command hook (LOVE those things!)


Burlap from my friend Bianca. She bought like 2700 yards 5 years ago, and is offering burlap to everyone she meets! xo, Bianca!


I've had this little chicks for about 5 years, and they are a bloody mess....they shed their fur all over the place...I can't believe they still have fur, given the shedding! 


Same storage concept under the creamer, I was able to place the saucers.

Happy Bookless Bookcases!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a gorgeous built in! I love that white bunny and all of your spring touches. :)